miercuri, 24 august 2011

30 Day Song Challenge - Day 11

Day 11 - A Song From My Favourite Band

Maybe you already know, but my favorite band is in fact The Project Hate MCMXCIX. I listen to them since their first album and I mean from their earliest project "Deadmarch" and they will always be in my top 10 bands. I like everything about their music, from the female voice (and I am very picky) to the hellish guitars and rhythm. I also had the opportunity to take Lord K (the mastermind) an interview back in 2007 (I was 15!) when I worked for the web-zine MetalAct.
So here it is, a song from them (very difficult to choose as I like ALL of them):




I could not finish this post mentioning my other favorite band, a childhood one I must say. And that is Cradle of Filth. Yes, yes, I know they sing band (recently that is) but their first albums were more than just masterpieces. I've gone through my childhood years with this band, listening to their albums on audio tapes(I ended up knowing the lyrics from all their pre-2000 albums :p) So I will also add a song from them, again, very difficult to choose as they have a lot of tracks I love, but I picked one of the first songs I ever listened:






Un comentariu:

Andreea spunea...

Cradle :X:X:X