miercuri, 17 august 2011

30 Day Song Challenge

Day 07 - A Song That Reminds You Of A Certain Event

That definetly reminds when I first entered, along with my best friend, in the most appreciated metal club/bar from my town, called Mea Nox. I was like 12 god damn and I was dressed like a freakin' schoolgirl with striped stockings and also a tie (no, I wasn't coming from school then, it was summer). That place was great though. I still remember that kind of electric chair where everybody was throwing change at it. For those who do not know, this club was underground and looked like a dungeon, all blue-ish and with very good music. It was closed though, then reopened under a different name and closed again.

God damn I miss that place!


Un comentariu:

toxxique spunea...

Woaaaa!!! Si stim noi cine dansa atunci pe melodia aia :P I also miss those golden times...