joi, 22 septembrie 2011

30 Day song Challenge - Day 24

A Song to Play at My Funeral

I always thought that I will die young and I will not catch up 35 years old. I still believe that (kinda) but I'm also considering that unless I'll have an accident (very probable with all these people hating me lol) I will live long. Very long. I imagined my funeral as a peaceful one, no partying or booze, but in a deep forest where my coffin should lay there. No fancy stuff, not so many people. But I expect everyone to come at my funeral just to make sure that I stay dead.
If you would've asked me this question 2-3 years ago I would've answered with Cradle of Filth - Funeral in Carpathia.... Lol, the title is obvious enough. But 2011 brought a great album from ohGr -unDeveloped. Although all of the songs are good, I prefer this one and most of all this one at my funeral. ohGr are a very special band for me, along with Skinny Puppy (ohGr being the project of Nivek Ogre from Skinny Puppy), and although I appreciated all their albums, I still believe that this one is the best. And I just can't stop putting this song at the Tanz Die Revolution parties(as an opening for my DJ set).

ohGr - Comedown

Niciun comentariu: